Turmeric , as we all know is a staple item in Indian Kitchen. Also known as haldi, turmeric has numerous health benefits. It is not only responsible for making Indian curries super delicious, but if used smartly it can be really, really beneficial for you skin as well.
Turmeric is an inexpensive and natural way of getting that glow💥 on your skin. It not only makes your skin look flawless but comes with a range of benefits for your skin.
Get ready to pamper yourself for an at home beauty treatment. I will be sharing with you 5 homemade face packs for all skin types using turmeric. These DIY beauty tips are surely gonna give you the skin of your dreams. 😉
1. For clear, bright and glowing skin
2 tsp turmeric + 1 tsp gram flour + 1 tablespoon yoghurt + ½ almond/olive oil
2. For radiant and tight skin
1 tsp Turmeric + Coconut Oil
3. For oily, acne prone skin
2 tsp turmeric + few drops of Lemon + 1 tsp multani mitti (fullers earth)
4. For dry and dehydrated skin
1 tsp turmeric + ½ tsp Honey + 1 tsp Milk
5. For dark circles and pigmentation
2 tsp gram flour + 1 tsp turmeric + 1 tsp almond oil/olive oil) + some milk
Things to Remember
- Turmeric as most of you know leaves stains, you MUST use gloves while applying it on your face or you can use a face brush.
- Let it stay on your skin for about 15-20 mins or wait until dry. And then wash it off with plain water.
- If there are any haldi stains left on your face, pour a few drops of rose water over a cotton pad and swipe it all over your face. You can also use a makeup removing wipe to clean the stain.